Benefits of a Personal Insurance Review
Everyone, at some time, should have their personal insurance (Auto, Home, Boat, RV & Motorcycle) reviewed by an independent insurance agent like Beckerman & Company. If it has been more than a year since your last review, now may be a good time. We review all our clients’ insurance needs on a regular basis. There are many benefits to a personal insurance review including:
- Prices change and a review can determine if you are getting competitive ratOKes on your personal insurance.
- Your coverage needs may have changed and your policy should reflect these changes.
- There may be new insurance companies to which we have access.
- Laws and regulations are changing and may require a different kind of insurance
Why Review My Personal Insurance?
We have identified a number of questions that might indicate your business insurance is out of date.
- Is there a change in marital status?
- Have you moved?
- Do you now have a teen driver?
- Do you have children in college?
- Have you recently renovated your home?
- Have you purchased a ATV or motorcycle?
- Did you recently inherit property such as jewelry, art or guns? All these can increase your personal property values.
- Do you have a child heading off to college? If so, your insurance may need to be modified based on your situation.
- Have you updated your roofing, heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning systems? If so, you may qualify for additional discounts under your homeowners insurance
We live in difficult financial times and making sure we save money wherever we can is very important. Having us preform an insurance review might just be what is needed to protect your assets while putting money back in your pocket.
At Beckerman & Company, our personal insurance products provide our customers with protection for their homes, automobiles and personal possessions, along with personal liability coveragesFiled Under: Blog, Business Insurance, Commercial Insurance | Tagged With: Business insurance, Insurance